Ferris Design Services
As a full service interior design firm and an ASID (American Society of Interior Design) professional, I provide each client with exceptional, one-on-one, personalized care from the initial consultation to completion of your dream design, bringing your visions to life. I am committed to meeting and exceeding your aesthetic, design and budgetary goals.
My services include:
- Creating a color scheme that best compliments your personal preferences and your home
- Designing aesthetically pleasing but functional furniture layouts that utilize existing pieces while incorporating new pieces as well
- Assisting you in the purchase and placement of new art as well as the placement of any existing artwork to be incorporated into the design
- Making recommendations for window treatments. Then, with your approval, I will oversee fabrication and installation of all window treatments
- Researching design merchants (such as the San Francisco Design Center, antique shops, local retailers, and online sources) and purchasing all essential elements (such as such as light fixtures, rugs, furniture, and accessories) necessary to complete your design project
- Acting as liaison on your behalf with all contractors, carpenters, upholsterers, architects, window treatment fabricators, wallpaper hangers, and other trades people who are involved in the design endeavor
- Performing all other tasks necessary to the completion of your uniquely transformed living area
For more information, please fill out the Ferris Design contact form. I will call you immediately to discuss your project and will provide you with rates and references. I will also schedule a two-hour site meeting with you. Because I genuinely understand how precious your time is, prior to our site meeting, I will ask you to complete a questionnaire. This will enable us to get right to work when we meet. There is a flat fee for this initial site meeting.
On site, I will gather additional information from you and discuss your lifestyle, your vision for your home and how you want your home to feel. We’ll also review any ideas you may have gathered from design magazines or books. I’ll also spend time taking photographs, measurements and making notes of our discussion and time together.
After our site meeting, I’ll send you a Letter of Agreement which will include a detailed outline of the scope of work and what will be included as part of my services. When I receive the signed agreement and a retainer from you, we’ll get started!